Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Catholic Converts saved from . . .

. . . the delete button. That's right, yesterday I had made up my mind to abandon this little project. Then, to my surprise, a new member yesterday. And then another one today. So, I guess I'll keep it going.

Planned additions to the blog:

  1. A third, and smaller, button option.
  2. Contributors: If you are interested email me. I'm not talking about having to post everyday. Just the capability to if you run across a particularily good conversionstory, what to share your own story, profile a famous convert, etc.
  3. Once I find a good image of St. Augustine of Hippo I'll be adding that too. I choose Augustine as my confirmation name while reading The Confessions. I think he would make a great patron saint for this blog.
  4. Book list of books helpful to converts and those thinking of converting. If you have any suggestions please let me know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris,

Re books, I would recommend these to converts:
- The Path to Rome, ed. by Fr Dwight Longenecker;
- What Catholics Really Believe, by Karl Keating;
- The Way, by St Josemaría Escríva; and
- Catholicism for Dummies.

Anonymous said...

P.S. I wouldn't mind being a contributor. It might help to focus my writing about conversion.