Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Big Update

I apologize for being gone for so long. There have been a lot of links submitted since I last updated. Here they are:

Todd: Waiting in Joyful Hope
Reversion Story:Why I am Catholic

Dan: Beatus Vir
Conversion Story: How I Became the Catholic I Wasn't

J.R. Benedicite, Pater reverende

Deana: Simple Joys
Conversion Story: My Faith Journey to the Catholic Church from Fundamentalism/Evangelicalism

Jennifer: Running the Race

Leslie: The Young and Once Good Pundit

Katie: Just Another Catholic Mom

Christian: Viking Vocation

Serena: Reason Supports Belief

Joanna: Everyday Catholic Woman

Sarah: My Wonderful Life

1 comment:

MightyMom said...

hey!! I'm added!

thanks
Sarah