Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, February 19, 2007

Welcome David, Shellie, Red Neck Woman, Jennifer, and Radical Catholic Mom

David's blog: The Fullness of Faith

Shellie:
I am a lifetime, generational, all-the-way-back-to-Pilot Point-Texas Nazarene reconciling with my family of six to Rome this Easter. For some reason, our family's journey across the Tiber was sharp and swift. I like it that way. :)

My first reconciling post is: What's a Girl Like You Doin' in a Place Like THIS?

My blog is: Profound Gratitude

Red Neck Woman:
Anne (NachoMama) said that I counted as a convert even though I converted 20 years ago. I won't feel bad though if you don't want to post my blog on the grounds that I've been Catholic too long. [grin]

Postscripts From The Catholic Spitfire Grill


Jennifer's blog: "Et tu, Jen?"

Radical Catholic Mom:
I grew up Lutheran, but my father was a lapsed Catholic and my mom was from a die hard Protestant, anti-Catholic background. My entire family entered the Church because they were tired of the the in-fighting that goes on at Protestant Churches. So we went to the Catholic Church not out of conviction that it was THE Church, but because it was more stable than the rest. Whatever works.

But it was my work in the pro-life movement where I encountered two fabulous Catholic women who actually believed in the Church's teachings and lived them in their daily lives. I wanted what they had, so as a teenager I started to study and read and ask questions, so in a way I had two conversions. The first is when I entered the Church and the second is when I believed what the Church taught!

So, now I am a Radical Catholic Mom trying to convince the rest of the world that the Catholic Church is the best thing that has ever happened to the world.

Radical Catholic Mom

No comments: