Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Just some housekeeping

The Catholic Converts blogroll reached a new milestone today. We now have 40 blogs written by converts to the Catholic Faith on the blogroll. We also have 15 conversion stories linked in the sidebar. There is always room for more, so keep those stories coming so that anyone who finds this site looking for such things will have a lot to choose from.
Also, please keep in mind that I am always open to allowing others to have posting privileges on this blog. This blog is all about being a resource for anyone considering converting to the Catholic Faith and I've long thought it would make a good group blog. So if you think you would like to contribute, please let me know. If you write something on your own blog that you think would be helpful to anyone looking for information about the Catholic Church and would like for me to post a link to it, please let me know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just posted something of interest to Catholic converts on my "Streams of Mercy" blog:
http://streamsofmercy.blogspot.com

I'm not sure if you have a link to this one... I haven't noticed it yet.

Blessings--

Heidi