Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, May 21, 2007

A note about comments

Comments are good and welcome. Being argumentative is acceptable. However, comments should be coherent. Personal attacks will not be tolerated.

If you have different beliefs and views on a topic it is fine to express them here as long as you do so in a respectable manner. If you personally attack another individual, regardless of their views, your comment will be deleted. I really don't want to have to turn comment moderation back on so please be respectful.

3 comments:

Jonathan said...

Sorry about that last one. I will tone it done in the future.

Chris said...

I thought your response was reasonable.

Jonathan Carpenter said...

I love the badge and added it to my blog. www.scrappycons.com