Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Just some Catholic Converts updates

My thanks to all of you who have read, commented on, and linked to this blog over the last couple of months.

We now have 12 conversion stories linked here and have 32 blogs in the Catholic Converts blogroll.
I was surprised today to see that the blog had received well over 200 pageloads, the second most in one day since the mad rush in mid February.

I then discovered that the CC blog had received a mention by Amy Welborn on open book. Amy is one of the most popular Catholic bloggers out there and I am honored and humbled that she felt this project worthy of a mention on her site.

Please do continue to check back from time to time. I have some ideas for the blog that I hope to put into place over the next few weeks.

No comments: